The Dynamex Decision created a new test that makes it nearly impossible for independent contractors to operate in California. In October 2018, CTA filed a lawsuit seeking declaratory and injunctive relief from the Dynamex Decision. In November 2019, CTA amended its lawsuit to add claims challenging AB 5 in order to prevent the application of this destructive bill to the trucking industry.We will not be able to defeat the Dynamex Decision/AB 5 without your help and are asking you to consider making a contribution to the litigation.
Steps to Contribute Online By Using the Gift Designation Below
1. Suggested Amount: The Suggested Amount field lists $2,500 as a suggested contribution amount. The drop down arrow also lists $5,000, $7,500, $10,000, and $25,000 as other suggested contributions. All suggested amounts are only recommendations and not required.
2. Gift Amount: Enter the amount you want to contribute in the Gift Amount field. You can contribute $500 - $25,000.
3. Frequency: If you would like your contribution to be reoccurring, click on the drop down arrow and change the frequency.
4. Personal Info: Enter your name and email address. If you are donating on behalf of an organization, check the organization box then enter the Organization Name
4. Address: Enter the address of the individual or organization that is contributing, include a recognition name if applicable.
5. Payment Processing: Enter the credit card information, billing address for the card, email, and phone number associated with the card
6. Pay Now: After entering all information, click Pay Now. Your contribution will be processed and you will be emailed a receipt.
Other Contribution OptionsIf you would like to contribute below $500, above $25,000, pay by check, or make contributions in installments, please contact Eric Sauer at (916) 373-3562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already Have An Account?